Tuesday 5 October 2021

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - STEPHEN CHU


A warm welcome to Stephen Chu, author of the Superheroes Enslavement series.


 Tell us a little about yourself and your writing goals.

I was a proud young gay man that live in a homophobic country. I’ve read a lot of gay erotica stories and comics. Then, it’s turned out that my ultimate gay story kinks are straight to gay, hypnotized and brainwash. My most favorite parts of body are pecs and nipples. Someday, I found GaySpiralStories site where we can publish story related to brainwash kink. The site has 5 unique categories of rating with 3 levels. After I publish the story, it turned out that many readers like it, and I’m so surprised that I got huge rating. Besides rating, I just realized that I have a lot of naughty imaginations that I can write it by myself, instead of waiting and looking for someone to someday write it. It’s enough although just one or two people that like my story. I do this just as my side job.

 

Congratulations on your new release. Please tell us a little bit about it. What’s your favorite aspect or part of the story? Do you have a favorite character? Who/Why?

Superheroes Enslavement series is a story that take place in a high-tech modern city where crimes often happen everyday. Besides police, there is a superhero organization that become the protector of citizen. One day a wicked villain kidnapped a hero and turned him into his gay slave. Then. it turned out that the kidnapping is just the beginning of bigger evil scenario that could change the entire city.

 My favourite aspect of the story is of course the part when the villain turned the hero into gay slut. I always have a good time when wrote it, LoL. Other is the character’s development of each hero and villains. I tried to poured all my imaginations to make each character is different, easy to understand by reader, and of course hot. Yeah, hot in many ways from physical appearance, the superpower, the costume. I tried to describe each other character past story as detail as I can. So, I hope readers can know deeply the characters.

I love all my characters, but if I have to choose I will go with Rory-Stephen couple, Dr.P, and The Thing. Since we’re still I book 4 I don’t want to reveal other characters that will appear in arc 2, LoL. Since Rory/Smart Brain/Evil Brain is the main character of this story, and he’s the first character of my dream, I really love him, and I want Stephen to accompany him forever. At first I didn’t plan to made them as a couple, but it turned out to be really hot to make a couple of bestfriends in the past is changed into a lover. I really like that idea. For Dr.P and The Thing, well, they’re our 2 main villains in the story. Of course I like it since on arc 2 we will dig deeper inside both past, like how first they met, what is the real identity of The Thing, etc. I love to write these 2 characters.

 

Are you a planner or a pantser? How much do you know about your story before you start writing? How often does your plan change? Why does this work best for you?

I’m more into planner. I tend to write the outline of the plot first before write the story, although when I was writing many times I could put a lot of additional plots without have to write it at the outline first. I love the feeling of write random ideas without have to think too detail about it is suitable with the overall storyline or not. 

 

Do deadlines motivate you or block you? How do you deal with them?

It’s more motivate me. Since I was a lazy man, I should have a deadline to make me motivated and moved my body and hand from bed and start writing, LoL

 

Do you schedule a certain amount of time for writing each day/week, or do you just work it in when you can? Would you like to change this, or does your current method work well for you?

Since this is just my side job, I like to do it in my leisure time, when I have amount of time to relax and think about the story and words that I want to type. For now I don’t want to change this condition.

 

What was the most difficult part of writing this book? Why?

The details. I really love to read a erotica story when the writer describe the sex scene with incredible details, smooth flow, and variety of dictions. Since English is not my first language, it’s a little bit hard for me to not repeat same words at the same sentence or paragraphs. Many times, I have to re-write or think twice about it. For the details and flow of the scene many times I have to re-read and write a lot of additional sentences to make the scene is not too straight forward and too confusing to be understood. Well, since I’m new in this kind of job, I think it takes time for me in this aspect.

 

What are your favorite genres when it comes to your own pleasure reading? Do you prefer to read ebooks or print?

As I said before I love to read gay erotica story with kinks such as straight to gay, hypnotized, brainwash, and muscles such as pecs and nipples. I prefer e-book, it’s user-friendly to accompany you on bed while having fun, LoL.

 

Does writing energize or exhaust you?

 It’s more energize me because it’s just my side job, I do this as my new hobby to fill my leisure time.

 

What do you find to be the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?

Their characters. Sometimes I confuse what will woman do on bed with his boyfriend when have se. I have to read some straight erotica story before I wrote Rory and Martha scene, LoL.

 

How do you select the names of your characters?

I got inspiration for name from my favorite actors, models, and characters from other books and gay game. I love playing gay game, some of my character’s name are came from it.

 

What were your goals for this book? Did you achieve them?

I got some good reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. It’s already enough for me

 

What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?

Nothing, just focus on the road. You should really focus when drive car here in my country since the traffic and transportation system is really bad. If you lose your focus you might found a kid or bike is suddenly cross in front of you.

 

What were you like in high school?

My grades, my friends, my extracurricular activity. I’m a smart student with a lot of friends, although they didn’t know if I’m a gay, LoL.

 

What are the three best things about you?

My brain, my face, my desire and imagination. Like a said before I’m quite smart, and I’m proud of it. I also realized that I’m quite handsome. I also has huge desire, every night I should came off, and I’m proud of it, LoL

 

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

All flavor with fresh taste especially from fruits such as orange, strawberry, melon

 

If you could time-travel, where would you go and when?

The day before I was born and I would tell my parent to change their time and position when make me. It seemed their wrong time and position that makes me born as gay, LoL

 

 Thank you for joining us today.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridge at the Beach by Garrick Jones